Suggestion from timescape: Send a help message out in the form of a song list

T-Squared

Suggestion from timescape: Send a help message out in the form of a song list

Post by T-Squared »

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... lbfgsguUi5

Since we're getting nowhere fast, even timescape has gotten in on asking for help.

Our other ideas didn't work, but our individual has communicated to us through songs. Maybe we should do so as well. ProfessorKatsup is in agreement so far.

(It was actually timescape's idea to send out a message, but my idea to send it in the form of a song list.)
timescape

Re: Suggestion from timescape: Send a help message out in the form of a song list

Post by timescape »

The link to the playlist doesn't appear to work for me. It goes to YouTube, but then just shows a banner saying 'This playlist does not exist'.

My idea for a message was to let 'them' know we're still listening (we've gotten several messages with 'are you listening?' sort of messages), and trying to pay attention, even if we are still stuck.

Not sure what, if any, good such a message would do, but my intention was to keep it clear and simple, I'm not sure a song list does that, but who really knows at this point.

All I know is I can't seem to make progress on the ciphers. 10 or 11.

I was also trying to remove any mention of 'ghost' from our messages, since we got a sort of indication from Stone in discord that we may have incorrectly assumed the name, since we didn't get much of a reply indicating we had gotten the address correct.

We'll see, we'll see.

But double-check that playlist link. Perhaps there's some permissions thing or something?
T-Squared

Re: Suggestion from timescape: Send a help message out in the form of a song list

Post by T-Squared »

Yes, it was set to private, not unlisted. Sorry about that.